Carolina Medical Center places special emphasis on education and training of medical personnel. We are the first commercial orthopaedic clinic In Poland that received the accreditation of the Ministry of Health, i.e.: we are allowed to oversee the speciality training programme (residency) of doctors and fellowship programmes in orthopaedics and traumatology of the locomotor system. There is a vibrant academic association operating in cooperation with the Clinic. Moreover, interns, physiotherapists, and doctors from around the world come to us to learn and train.
We invite ambitious doctors interested in orthopaedics and sports medicine to participate in:
- orthopaedics residency programme;
- orthopaedics and traumatology fellowship programme;
- clinical internships;
- courses and training organised by the Postgraduate Medical Education Center;
- courses and training organised by CEMED - Center for Medical Education;
- other courses and trainings in which experts from Carolina Medical Center participate;
Carolina Medical Center is the largest commercial orthopaedics and sports medicine clinic in Poland and one of Europe's largest. Our experts gladly spend their time and energy sharing their knowledge and experience with others.
We will be glad to host you in Warsaw. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org