We are looking for patients with a total rupture of Achilles tendon.
If you were diagnosed with a rupture of Achilles tendon or you are suspected to have this kind of injury and you live in Warsaw or its surroundings, we would like to invite you to participate in the research project "The use of autologous mesenchymal stem cells in the regeneration of the reconstructed Achilles tendon".
The aim of the project is to assess the impact of the application of stem cells for healing of the Achilles tendon.
The project is carried together with the Medical University of Warsaw and the National Research and Development Centre. Participation is completely free of charge.
How would you benefit from the project?
- Free diagnostic tests: ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging;
- free surgical treatment of the reconstruction of the damaged Achilles tendon
- for half of the study participants - free use of stem cells to assist surgery reconstruction of the damaged Achilles tendon;
- free post-operative rehabilitation;
- free diagnostic tests: ultrasound and magnetic resonance in the framework of post-operative healing process;
- participation in the program, which aim is the development of medical knowledge and improving methods of treatment of the ankle.
If you wish to take part in the project - contact us!
Tel. +48 22 35 58 200
Also in the news
Do not trip over a Pokemon!...27.07.2016
Quality Certificate for our clinic...04.03.2016
Dr. Urszula Zdanowicz, MD, started scientific rese...04.03.2016
Specialists of the Carolina Medical Center on the ...04.03.2016
Innovative knee replacement methods...30.01.2015
Stem cells in orthopedic therapies...20.01.2015
The treatment of the medial meniscus in KSSTA Jour...29.12.2014