What is a cookie?
"Cookies" are single, small text files sent out by the visited websites and downloaded to your computer. Information contained in these files can only be read by the website which had created them. Therefore, the website cannot access other files on your computer.
- matching the content of ads displayed on the website,
- monitoring user traffic on the websites with Google Analytics code - more information about cookies in Google Analytics can be found at: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/analytics/privacyoverview.html,
- using the mechanism of user's preferences survey,
- measuring the effectiveness of Google Display Network campaigns,
- matching the content of ads shown in Google Display Network (remarketing)
What kind of cookies do we use?
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies - which remain on the user's device until he/she leaves the website or closes the browser;
- persistent cookies - stay in on the user's device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Can I withdraw my consent to using cookies?
Activities related to storing and sending cookies are supported by web browsers and are invisible to the user. Most of the commonly used browsers accept them by default. However, you can set your browser so that it rejects the requests to store any or selected cookies. This can be done by changing your browser's settings. However, before you make such a decision consider the fact that many cookies facilitate using websites.
How to disable cookies?
More information on cookies is available in the settings and documentation of any selected web browser. Failure to change the settings enabling cookies means that the user agrees for them to be placed and read by carolina.pl website.